To competitively market South Africa as a preferred tourist destination for the sustainable economic and social empowerment of all South Africans and to make tourism one of the leading economic sectors in South Africa.
- To promote the scenic beauty, diverse wildlife, ecotourism, diverse cultures and heritage, marketing with the assistance of South African Tourism (SAT).
- The Embassy’s mandate is to attract more tourists from Belgium and Luxembourg to South Africa.
- In addition, we strive to increase the amount of arrivals from Belgium and Luxembourg to South Africa in collaboration with Belgian tour operators.
Dissemination of South African Tourism and Culture information.
- To provide visitors with a genuine South African experience;
- To increase the number of international visitors;
- To increase export earnings from South Africa to Belgium and Luxembourg;
- To increase the dispersal of all visitors across South Africa, to spread the economic benefits and encourage development;
Distributing tourism brochures.
- To co-operate with all stakeholders to promote a suitable national tourism culture and environmental awareness and consolidate partnerships to maximize resources;
- To promote Southern Africa as a tourism hub through regional co-operation, for the benefit of the whole region;
- Is an international driving license necessary?
- Can tourism be combined with volunteer work?
- Is life in South Africa cheaper than in Belgium?
- Is tap water drinkable?
- Does South Africa have a national carrier?